Your child will visit the world of the technology of the future.
- Code a launch of the spacecraft in a simulator.
- Learn the basics of microelectronics and circuits.
- Learn to draw digital sketches and colorize them.
- Design a 3D object in specialized software.
- Assemble and program LEGO robots.
- Create his own game with the physics engine.
- Get introduced to cybersecurity.
-Teacher/child ratio (1:8 or lower) + an assistant
– Camp Schedule
|08:30 – 09:00
|09:00 – 10:00
|10:15 – 12:00
||First Class (½ day pick up at 12h15)
|12:00 – 13:00
|13:00 – 15:45
|16:00 – 16:45
||Chicken nuggets with basmati rice
Veg: Falafel with vegetable basmati rice
Veg: Wrap with salad, cheese and falafel
||Wraps (salad, cheese, chicken/falafel or humus) – children select the ingredients.
||Pasta with cheese and sauce
*NB: The vegetarian meal can be composed of pasta
* The menu could be changed upon meals availability. No pork, no nuts included; Vegetarian menu is available.
– Outdoor time
Students will play team games outside; In case of bad weather, the outdoor activity will be replaced by craft and science workshops; Picnic in open space if the wether permits.
– Being late
Arrival. The camp starts every day at 08:30. Please arrive on time. Those absent will be contacted by 09.30 at the latest.
Departure. The camp finishes every day at 17:00.
Should your child have to leave earlier or if someone else comes to pick him/her up, please inform us as soon as possible by email /WhatsApp.
Please let us know if you are unable to pick up your child at 17:00, so that we can arrange childcare. Fees (payment in cash):
– 30 minutes (departure at 17:30 maximum) CHF 7.50/child.
– 1 hour (departure at 18h00 maximum) CHF 15.00/child.
– Clothes. We recommend comfortable and sporty clothing and, if necessary, a change of clothes for teaching hours. A can of water, a scarf and a coat for park outings.
– Meals and drinks. Children get a daily lunch, which includes a main course, a fruit juice and a dessert. The menu is attached.
If a meal or the menu is not suitable for your child, please let us know by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. In some cases, but not always, we can change the meal according to your suggestions. We therefore advise you to send in your child’s meals, which will be reheated on site.
Full refunds are available if you give a week’s notice of cancellation or if there are problems during camp that are entirely our fault. No other refunds are available.
– Quick Communication
Please send your requests and questions to email@example.com
or call Phone/WhatsApp: +41 22 50 17 051.
– Additional lunch